[INDOLOGY] Survey on the Vipassana Meditation Movement as taught by S. N. Goenka

Osto, Douglas D.Osto at massey.ac.nz
Tue Feb 26 18:01:27 UTC 2013

Dear List Members,

Although this is a somewhat loose understanding of 'Indology', the Vipassana movement is centered in India and the technique has its origins in India, so I thought it appropriate to post here:

I am currently working on a research project on the modern Vipassana movement as taught by S. N. Goenka.

If you have sat at least one 10-day course of Vipassana as taught by S. N. Goenka, and would like to take part in an anonymous online survey, please go to:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/vipasyanameditationsurvey

Also, please feel free to forward this message to any lists or individual you think might be interested. thank you.

There is more information about me at my website: www.douglasosto.com<http://www.douglasosto.com>

thanks again,

Doug Osto

Dr. Douglas Osto