[INDOLOGY] Van Buitenen translation of Ramanuja's Vedarthasamgraha?

Aleksandar Uskokov uskokov at uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 19 15:14:08 UTC 2013

He made a critical edition and a translation of the text. It is published
in the Deccan College Monograph Series as title 16.

The full title is:

Rāmānuja's Vedārtha Saṁgraha: Introduction, Critical Edition and Annotated
Translation by J.A.B. Van Buitenen. Poona, 1956: Deccan College
Postgraduate and Research Institute.