Professor A.K. Warder

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 8 14:14:58 UTC 2013

This is sad news, Stella.  Thank you for passing it on.  I studied Pali
through Prof. Warder's wonderful introduction, and later his
extraordinary *Pali
Metre*.  Later, I referred to his writings many times.  He was a prolific
and learned author and great contributor to our field.

Best,
Dominik

--
Dr Dominik Wujastyk