Vedantatattvaviniscaya Chapter of the Madhyamakahrdayakarika

James Hegarty hegartyjm at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 5 14:26:30 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for an electronic copy of Olle Qvarnstrom's Hindu Philosophy in Buddhist Perspective: The Vedantatattvaviniscaya Chapter of the Madhyamakahrdayakarika. Lund: Plus Ultra, 1989.

Does anyone know if this work includes the Sanskrit text?

If it does not, then I am also looking for the Sanskrit text!

My library does not have it and I would like to use it in a class (thus an inter-library loan is likely to arrive too late).

Thanks in anticipation,

James Hegarty
Cardiff University