Skt audiobook

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 1 19:43:01 UTC 2013

Dear Dermot,

If one is looking for basic pronunciation of phonological elements, and some elementary vocabulary, you might find the website we have designed at UBC to be useful. The audio is of my father and involves therefore a Puneri Marathi Sanskrit pronunciation. Please see: www.ubcsanskrit.ca.

It is meant for first-year students, and is coordinated with the Goldmans' Devavani-pravesika. It is a work in progress, so we welcome all kinds of feedback!

Best wishes,

----
Adheesh Sathaye
Department of Asian Studies