Sanskrit and Nepali Summer Schools at South Asia Institute, Heidelberg University

Joerg Gengnagel joerg.gengnagel at URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Fri Feb 1 10:19:59 UTC 2013

*Sanskrit and Nepali Summer Schools at South Asia Institute, Heidelberg
University*

The Department of Classical Indology, Heidelberg University, is
welcoming applications for our Summer Schools between August 5 -- 30,
2013 in:

  * Spoken Sanskrit and
  * Nepali Intensive Course

Please find further information at
http://www.sai.uni-heidelberg.de/abt/IND/en/summerschool/summerschool.php.

We would be very grateful if you could inform your colleagues and
students of this opportunity

For further questions please do nothesitate to contact us.

With best regards,

Prof. Dr. Axel Michaels

--
apl. Prof. Dr. Jörg Gengnagel