[INDOLOGY] Hooykaas, Sūrya-sevana

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 23:52:08 UTC 2013

I have the impression that the following book may be available through GoogleBooks in the USA:

  Hooykaas, Christiaan. 1966. Sūrya-Sevana: The Way to God of a Balinese Siva Priest. Verhandelingen Der Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen, Afd. Letterkunde. - Nieuwe Reeks 3. Amsterdam: N. V. Noord-Hollandsche uitgevers maatschappij.

Would any kind colleague who can access this book in pdf form be willing to send me the pdf? Or else, a scan of the single page 6 would be sufficient for my present purposes.

Thank you.

Arlo Griffiths
EFEO/Jakarta