[INDOLOGY] Shastri's 1901 Report on the Search for Sanskrit Manuscripts (1895-1900)

Bill Mak bill.m.mak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 15:17:03 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

Would anybody have a pdf scan of the following work? I could only find the 1905 Report. The 1901 Report is not available anywhere here in Japan and I have searched through archive.org, hathitrust.org and Wujastik's mss catalogue site but to no avail.

Shastri, Haraprasad. Report on the Search for Sanskrit Manuscripts (1895-1900). Calcutta: Asiatic soc. of Bengal, 1901.

The work appears to have only 25pp. So it should be light enough to send through private email.

Many thanks in advance and best wishes for the festive season,

Bill Mak
Kyoto Sangyo University / Kyoto University

Bill M. Mak

University of Kyoto
Graduate School of Humanities, Faculty of Letters
Department of Indological Studies
Yoshida-Honmachi, Sakyo-ku,
Kyoto, 606-8501, Japan

bill.m.mak at gmail.com