[INDOLOGY] search for a commentary on the Gadyatraya

Allen Thrasher alanus1216 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 00:56:56 UTC 2013

Have you tried ordering it, say from Motilal Banarsidass in Delhi?

Also, the Library of Congress online catalog lists this and two other translations sub titulo Gadyatraya.  You could try requesting them by interlibrary loan though that might take quite a while.

Also, one of the three titles is available used on Amazon.com for USD 67.

Allen