[INDOLOGY] (no subject)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:29:47 UTC 2013

The correct etiquette in such cases is for a mutual contact to send
Gayathri's note to Cardona, giving him the choice of whether to take up the
conversation. Since George is a member of this forum, it is not necessary
to do anything further.

​Please don't send such enquirers private information ​about other INDOLOGY
members, including their email addresses.  I'm sure such enquiries are
normally well meant, but it's not appropriate to just respond to them
without due care.

​Best,
Dominik
INDOLOGY committee​