[INDOLOGY] Publication Announcement (addendum)

Walter Slaje slaje at kabelmail.de
Tue Aug 27 05:51:24 UTC 2013

As an additional note on the nature of the illustrations ("Please post if
the illustrations are in color or black and white. The website does not
say"), let me add that taken by Stein himself on the spot in October and
November 1940, the captions are in black and white only and had to be
reproduced for the announced publication from Stein's original, 73 years
old prints bequested by him to the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and to the
British Academy respectively.

Kindly regarding,
WS

-----------------------------
Prof. Dr. Walter Slaje
Hermann-Löns-Str. 1
D-99425 Weimar
Deutschland

Ego ex animi mei sententia spondeo ac polliceor
studia humanitatis impigro labore culturum et provecturum
non sordidi lucri causa nec ad vanam captandam gloriam,
sed quo magis veritas propagetur et lux eius, qua salus
humani generis continetur, clarius effulgeat.
Vindobonae, die XXI. mensis Novembris MCMLXXXIII.