[INDOLOGY] "History of Science in South Asia" journal launch

Rajam rajam at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 23:41:28 UTC 2013

Dear Professor Wujastyk,

This journal would be a great avenue for young and vintage scholars!

You mention that "there are no fees for authors for the next two years." I tried to find out from the concerned website what might be the fees otherwise, but I couldn't find an answer.

Could you please let us know what the fee would be for anything concerning this journal?

Thanks and regards,
V.S.Rajam

Begin forwarded message: