[INDOLOGY] Johann Ernst Hanxleden's Sanskrit Grammar now issued

Herman Tull hermantull at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 12:14:47 UTC 2013

This is a stunningly beautiful volume.  It is important that we take note
that this work has been made available under a Creative Commons License,
and thus see all that can be accomplished through this sort of publishing.
I hope more of us will be able to move in this direction, and remove
ourselves from the limitations (intellectual and economic) of traditional
publishing.

 Herman Tull

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:04 AM, Matthew Kapstein <mkapstei at uchicago.edu>wrote:

>  Dear Christophe,
>
> Thanks to you and Toon Van Hal (and to the University of Potsdam) for
> generously making this
> splendid work freely available in electronic form.
>
> And congratulations on the publication!
>
> Matthew
>
> Matthew Kapstein
> Directeur d'études,
> Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes
>
> Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
> The University of Chicago

Herman Tull
Princeton, NJ