rare book seller in Kolkota

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Wed Sep 26 10:59:09 UTC 2012

>From my own experience, the problem is that when R.N. Bhattacharya has your email, you get a list nearly every day, and often the same ones (for a time they were sent by his wife or daughter Smt. S. Bhattacharya, using the email of his son? Niladri Sekhar Bhattacharya; maybe some of you remember the typed lists he used to send some years ago). The books I got from him are sometime in very bad state. A similar but maybe better Antiquarian bookseller in Kolkata is M/s. Bireswar Banerjee ( banerjee_books at rediffmail.com /  banerjee.books at gmail.com) whose lists  (made on attached .docs) are full of interesting books.
WIth best wishes,
Christophe Viele

The message of the day by Bhattacharya:

Respected Sir/Madam,
We due respect that sinceLong I have not received any kind valued
orders,Inspite we send regularly Rare Books list both History, and
Various Sanskrit subjects to you e mail address but I have not
received any kind Orders norany reply.

So, That May I personally request you to please help us by arrange to
send us your Kindvaluable orders to us.

Without your help by purchasing books from us we could not stand in
the very heard market.

So We are sending herewith some of our stock list Both History and
Various Sanskrit subjects for your kind & Valuable orders.

We Hope you would be satisfied and Obleige.

We are awaiting your early reply in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thaking you,Always your kind help and Co-operation.

Yours Sincerely.

R.N.Bhattacharya