Format requirements and deadline for Staal memorial volume

George Thompson gthomgt at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 25 20:21:34 UTC 2012

We would like to receive within one year (absolute deadline: 15
October 2013) papers transmitted in MS Word that are Unicode
compliant, using standard diacritics.  We prefer the Chicago Manual of
Style format, with both annotations and a separate bibliography: no
comprehensive bibliographies, just cited sources. We do not want
run-in annotations, except for text-references. Footnote annotations
should use full bibliographic information in first citation, then
short form (author's last name, short title, page #) for further
citations.  As for paper length, we prefer papers within the range of
3,500-10,000 words.

Best wishes,

George Thompson and Richard Payne