AW: [INDOLOGY] Amarakosa commentary

Gruenendahl, Reinhold gruenen at SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Wed Oct 24 16:11:01 UTC 2012

The four volumes of the TSS edition, gathered from various sources, can now be downloaded from here:

https://opac.sub.uni-goettingen.de/CMD?ACT=SRCHA&IKT=1016&SRT=YOP&TRM=namalinganusasana%3F+trivandrum

(plain image PDFs with index/bookmarks)

Von: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk]" im Auftrag von "Michael Hahn [hahn.m at T-ONLINE.DE]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. September 2012 13:10
An: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Betreff: [INDOLOGY] Amarakosa commentary

Dear all,

Colleagues have been so incredibly helpful with regards to scanned books
and papers. That is why I dare to ask whether some can provide me with a
digital copy of the following work

The Nâmaliṅgânusâsana of Amarasimha with The Commentary Tîkâsarvaswa
of Vandyaghatîya- Sarvânanda. Ed. by T. Gaṇapati Sâstrî. Trivandrum
1914. Trivandrum Sanskrit Series No. XXXVIII. (The Travancore Government
Press)

for an Indian colleague who will come to Marburg as research fellow. The
book is available in several German collections but because of the
brittle state of the older volumes of this prestigious series it might
be excluded from inter-library loan or too fragile to be copied.

Thanking you in advance,

Michael Hahn

---
Prof. Dr. Michael Hahn