New Book

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at ASIATICA.ORG
Mon Oct 22 18:48:56 UTC 2012

[Sorry for crossposting]

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am very pleased to invite you to the launch of my book_The Explorer of
the Duce: The Adventures of Giuseppe Tucci and Italian Foreign Policy in
the Orient from Mussolini to Andreotti: With the Correspondence of
Giulio Andreotti_, 2 vols., Rome-Milan: Memori editrice and Asiatica
Association, Sept. 2012. Vol. 1, pp. LII + 685; Vol. 2, pp. XIV + 726.

If you happen to be in Rome, I will be very happy to know you

When: Oct. 25,  2012, 6 pm
Where: Rome, Società Geografica Italiana, Aula “Giuseppe Dalla Vedova”,
Palazzetto Mattei, Villa Celimontana, Via della Navicella 12.

Light refreshments will follow.

More info on the book: Asiatica Association http://bit.ly/TaM3wk

All the best,

Enrica