zAnta rasa

Daniela Rossella ghezziem at TIN.IT
Sat Oct 13 11:50:22 UTC 2012

Dear Colleague, perhaps you can find something of interesting in Shantarasa
and Abhinavagupta's Philosophy of Aesthetics (by Masson & Patwardhan);
Poetic Influence on Bhakti (by S. M. Pandey); Shantarasa and its Scope in
Literature (by Bhattacharya); and On the Origins of Kavya: A Never-Ending
Story? (by Daniela Rossella, i.e. me), in which I suggest the hypothesis
that the shantarasa exactly could be considered the source of the other
rasas.
Love, Daniela