zAnta rasa

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya200498 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 13 02:50:55 UTC 2012

Dear Colleague,
Many years ago I happened to read a book by Dr.V.Raghavan on the ninth rasa. I
do not remember the exact title but could try to find that out from the Visva
Bharati library. The difficulty is the the Central Library of the University is
rearranging its books when a they have to work with a chronic shortage of
staff. Still I shall try with my colleagues.
You can also try with Rūpa Gosvāmin of the Chaitanya movement.
Chinmayee Chatterji had some works on Gosvāmin. But I myself have not read Chatterjee

Best
DB