andhagajany āya

Eugen Ciurtin e.ciurtin at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 2 11:30:59 UTC 2012

A slightly different reading of Udaana 68-9 Steinthal was recently offered
by Minoru Hara, "A note on the Sanskrit word andha", *IIJ* 49 (2006), pp.
273-303 (see esp. 275 and 278-280).
Eugen

--
Dr E. Ciurtin
Secretary of the Romanian Association for the History of Religions

Publications Officer of the European Association for the Study of Religions
www.easr.eu

Lecturer & Secretary of the Scientific Council
Institute for the History of Religions, Romanian Academy
Calea 13 Septembrie no. 13 sect. 5, Bucharest 050711
Phone: 00 40 733 951 953