hinduism film recommendations

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Mon Oct 1 16:22:30 UTC 2012

This is maybe not relevant, but a recent film,  "Papilio Buddha" by Jayan K. Cherian, dealing with a group of Dalits in Kerala embracing (Ambedkar neo-)Buddhism, is at the moment suffering censorship in India. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papilio_Buddha

http://papiliobuddha.com

Trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdb2UfHRv6Q