Better Quality Scan of Katre's Intro to Indian Textual Criticism

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 23 01:52:52 UTC 2012

Greetings to all,

Glad that I could have been of use regarding the scan of Katre's ITC, though I should say that the real thanks go to the anonymous original scanner of the book.
Luis Gonzalez Reimann has very kindly repackaged it into a more compact size with OCR to do word searches, and so I've uploaded it here-- http://cl.ly/0u0s1Q2W1P0e

Please feel free to download this smaller and more useful version of Katre's ITC instead!

All best wishes,
Adheesh

----
Adheesh Sathaye