Scan of Katre's Intro to Indian Textual Criticism?

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 22 17:13:51 UTC 2012

Dear Charlie,

It looks like it's available on the DLI at this URL:

http://www.new1.dli.ernet.in/scripts/FullindexDefault.htm?path1=/data7/upload/0170/175&first=1&last=172&barcode=2030020019077

I've downloaded it and created a PDF for you (and other members of Indology!) here: http://cl.ly/0F3o2D341l1w

best wishes,

Adheesh