manuscript library in Patan

Andrey Klebanov andra.kleb at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 16 16:38:20 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I would like to thank Dominik Wujastyk, Csaba Dezsö and particularly
Emmanuel Francis for their help concerning my query. I was able to find
all, and even more, mss I was searching for and obtain their printed copies
(such is the only restriction of he Hemachandra Jain Gyan Mandir, which
manages perhaps most of the Jain mss-collection in Patan) via extremely
helpful and supportive Pundarikaratnavijaya-jii.

Best,
Andrey