five pdf requests

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 31 08:07:33 UTC 2012

Thanks to Natasja Bosma, Adam Bowles, François Voegeli and Benjamin Fleming for immediate responses, yielding me Bentor and Meisezahl.

Still on the prowl for Forte, Iwamoto and Scherrer-Schaub.

Best wishes from Jakarta,

Arlo Griffiths

From: n.bosma at rug.nl
To: arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:32:16 +0200
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] five pdf requests

Hoi Arlo, 2 van de 5. Groet en tot heel snel, Natasja   On 31-05-12, Arlo Griffiths <arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

I would be very grateful if any among you could help me obtain pdfs of the following articles:

Bentor, Yael
1995 “On the Indian Origins of the Tibetan Practice of Depositing Relics and Dhāraṇīs in Stūpas and Images”, Journal of the American Oriental Society 115, 248–261.

Forte, Antonino
1984 "The Activities in China of the Tantric Master Manicintana (Pao-ssu-wei 寶思惟 :? - 721 A.D.) from Kashmir and of his Northern Indian Collaborators", East and West, Vol. 34, No. 1/3, 301-347.

Iwamoto, Yutaka
1981 "The Śailendra dynasty and Chandi Borobudur", Proceedings of the International Symposium on Chandi Borobudur, Tokyo: The Executive Committee for the International Symposium on Chandi Borobudur, 83–88.

de Jong, Jan Willem
1984 “A New History of Tantric Literature in India [review of Matusnaga Yūkei, Mikkyō kyōten seiritsushi-ron (Kyoto, 1980)]”, Indo Koten Kenkyū [Acta Indologica] 6, 91–113.

Meisezahl, R.O.
1962 “The Amoghapāśahṛdaya-dhāraṇī. The Early Sanskrit Manuscript of the Reiunji Critically Edited and Translated”, Monumenta Nipponica 17, 265–328.

Scherrer-Schaub, Cristina A.
1994  “Some Dhāraṇī Written on Paper Functioning as Dharmakāya Relics. A Tentative Approach to PT 350,” in Per Kvaerne (ed.), Tibetan Studies, Proceedings of the 6th Seminar of the International Association for Tibetan Studies, Fagernes 1992, Oslo, vol. II, 711–727.

Thank you,

Best wishes,

Arlo griffiths
EFEO/Jakarta