Johannes Bronkhorst Felicitation Volume

Francois Voegeli francois.voegeli at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 22 08:28:40 UTC 2012

Dear Friends and Colleages,

On behalf of the editing committee, I am pleased to announce that the Felicitation Volume for Professor Johannes Bronkhorst has finally appeared in the series "World of South and Inner Asia" published by Peter Lang.
This (rather voluminous) publication contains contributions on many different topics by distinguished scholars in our field.
It can be ordered directly from Peter Lang in traditional or electronic book form (http://www.peterlang.com/index.cfm?event=cmp.ccc.seitenstruktur.detailseiten&seitentyp=produkt&pk=61802&cid=367&concordeid=430682).
Hoping it will be of interest to many,

Yours sincerely,

Dr François Voegeli

Senior FNS Researcher
Institut d'Archéologie et des Sciences de l'Antiquité
Anthropole, bureau 4018
Faculté des Lettres
Université de Lausanne
CH-1015 Lausanne