query on "tajjalaaniti "saanta upaasiita"

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 18 02:41:00 UTC 2012

dear all

many years ago I had read a paper by some scholar proposing some emendation
in the upanishad sentence
"tajjalaaniti "saanta upaasiita".
I donot remember the exact journal or author now.
please help me to locate the exact author and journal issue. if possible
please send the scan or pdf of the same.

I also want to know if anybody has done research on Y and U namams (Tilakas
in samskrita) of shrivaishnava groups. I know the study of ashtadashabheda
by Suiyave (?) but anything else other?

--
Veeranarayana N.K. Pandurangi
Head, Dept of Darshanas,

अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि।
ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा पापमवाप्स्यसि।।
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चयः।
निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व विगतज्वरः।। (भ.गी.)