shaktipath

mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu May 17 06:28:39 UTC 2012

Douglas Brooks, Meditation Revolution, presents a kind of theology in the
Swami Muktananda tradition that, as I recall, present a more or less
"insiders" view of this

Matthew T. Kapstein
Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies
The University of Chicago Divinity School
Directeur d'études
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris