Pole Star Worship

Asko Parpola asko.parpola at HELSINKI.FI
Tue May 15 10:53:39 UTC 2012

Pole star worship can be traced back to the Indus Civilization. See
pp. 46-48 in

  http://www.scripta.kr/scripta2010/en/scripta_archives/scripta_v01_a002.pdf

in more detail in A. Parpola, Deciphering the Indus script, Cambridge
1994, p. 240ff., with Vedic references p. 245.

With best regards, "Ashok"