Fwd: [INDOLOGY] Mangala- title for brahmin physicians

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan palaniappa at AOL.COM
Sat May 12 03:59:30 UTC 2012

Dear Indologists,

D. S. Sircar gives the following references.

Annual Report of South Indian Epigraphy, 1917, part II, para 24
Annual Report of South Indian Epigraphy, 1917, Vol. V, p. 111

JRASB, Letters, Vols, VIII, pp. 317-21; IX, p. 101; Vol. XIV, p. 106; XVII, pp. 296ff

Indian Antiquary, 1893, pp. 57f.

"The Ambashta Jathi" in JUPHS, Vol. XVIII, pp. 148-61

I would greatly appreciate anyone who can email me a scan of any of these.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Palaniappan