Mysticism

Tyler Williams tylerwwilliams at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 11 07:59:21 UTC 2012

The most commonly-used equivalent in modern Hindi is cunautī, which has a
usage more or less equivalent with the English term (as opposed to, say,
lalakār, which is only used for a verbal call to fight, etc).  Earlier
Hindi texts use some of the Sanskrit terms mentioned earlier.

Tyler