FW: [INDOLOGY] Sino-Indian Studies 5 (1956)

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 27 06:37:52 UTC 2012

Thank you very much, Benjamin!

I forward the pdf file which may be of interest to some others on the list, and which is mercifully light-weight.

Best wishes,

Arlo

From: fleming_b4 at hotmail.com
To: arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [INDOLOGY] Sino-Indian Studies 5 (1956)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:00:46 -0400

Dear Arlo,
I am not sure if you received a copy of this article, but I ordered a copy and it just arrived.
Best,Benjamin

--

Benjamin Fleming, Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Religious Studies; Cataloger, Sanskrit Manuscripts, Rare Book & Manuscript Library;University of Pennsylvania 249 S. 36th Street, 201 Claudia Cohen HallPhiladelphia, PA 19104 U.S.A. Telephone - 215-900-5744http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~bfleming