Pune Skt Dictionary !

mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Jun 21 12:07:01 UTC 2012

>   Prof Vinayak Bhatta, director of Deccan College and
>   chief editor of the Sanskrit Dictionary project, is
>   quoted as saying:
>
>     “Give me 50-100 scholars and I will finish the
>     project in no time"

Somehow this reminds me of the old joke about the Japanese development
team's visit with the chief minister of Bihar:

Japanese: "given the rich resources of your state, give us three years and
we'll turn Bihar into a second Japan."

CM: "that's nothing. Give me three months and I will turn Japan into a
second Bihar!"

--Matthew