Shantipur OT font

Deshpande, Madhav mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Thu Jun 14 17:32:55 UTC 2012

Thanks, Dominik.  Best,

Madhav (in Pune)

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-1608, USA
From: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] on behalf of Dominik Wujastyk [wujastyk at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 10:50 AM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] Shantipur OT font

A copy of the font can be downloaded from here:

  *   https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2372616/SantipurOT.ttf

I just wanted it to check it's ligature features.  It's got an appealing design for anyone raised on Nirṇayasāgara/Lanman type fonts, as does Sanskrit 2003.

I won't answer any questions about the font, installation, etc.  And it will disappear from the above location after a while.  I don't want to tread on the toes of the author of the font, who has his own preferences about distribution.  Presumably he will update his email address in due course.

Enjoy,
Dominik