PK Gode

Kenneth Zysk zysk at HUM.KU.DK
Sun Jul 15 13:50:02 UTC 2012

Dear Dom,
Many thanks for this information and effort on behalf of Indology. I know others will also appreciate it.
I notice that he also published interesting articles in various commemoration volumes. Perhaps, they are in one or several of these volumes.
Best,
Ken

Kenneth Zysk, PhD, DPhil
Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
University of Copenhagen
Artillerivej 86
DK-2300 Copenhagen S    Denmark
Ph:  +45 3532 8951   Email: zysk at hum.ku.dk<mailto:zysk at hum.ku.dk>
________________________________
From: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Dominik Wujastyk [wujastyk at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: 15 July 2012 15:04
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] PK Gode

The DLI has digitized Gode's Studies in Indian Literary History vols 1-3, and his Studies in Indian Cultural History v.1.  The individual pages have been downloaded and assembled into rational PDFs, and uploaded to archive.org<http://archive.org> for all.  Go to http://archive.org and search for "p. k. gode studies".  If the search index isn't updated yet, here are the direct links:

 *   http://archive.org/details/StudiesInIndianLiteraryHistoryVolume1
 *   http://archive.org/details/StudiesInIndianLiteraryHistoryVolume2
 *   http://archive.org/details/StudiesInIndianLiteraryHistoryVolume3
 *   http://archive.org/details/StudiesInIndianCulturalHistoryvolum1