Anup Sanskrit Library catalogue scan?

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 10 15:35:26 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I'm sorry for wasting your bandwidth and possibly brainwidth.  I've just
worked out that the running numbers in the General No. column are
abbreviated, and the head-number on each page gives the actual four-digit
MS number.  I think I knew this once, long ago.

Please ignore my query, and accept my apology.

Dominik