Intensive Course in Vedic Grammar and Literature

Walter Slaje slaje at KABELMAIL.DE
Fri Jul 6 08:09:48 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

with regard to my message below, posted on 3 April this year, I would like
to draw your kind attention to the fact that the deadline for registration
(1 August) is approaching and that participation places are still available.

Kindly regarding,

Walter Slaje

Dear Colleagues, Dear Lovers of Vedic Language and Literature,

I am pleased to announce that an Intensive Course in Vedic Grammar and
Syntax will be held at the Indology Department of Martin Luther University
Halle (Saale) from September 10th to 21st, 2012. The course, comprising an
introduction into Vedic grammar and syntax as well as the reading of Vedic
hymns and prose, has been entrusted to the proven and competent hands of Dr
Werner Knobl (Kyoto). The medium of teaching will be German. All those
interested in the course are most welcome and kindly asked to register by
August 1, 2012.

Further details are available on our website:
http://www.indologie.uni-halle.de/aktuelles/ Contact: Dr. Katrin Einicke ([log
in to unmask]<http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa?LOGON=A2%3Dind1204%26L%3DINDOLOGY%26P%3DR16623%26D%3D1%26F%3DP%26I%3D-3%26O%3DD>).

Kindly regarding, Walter Slaje

-----------------------------
Prof. Dr. Walter Slaje
Hermann-Löns-Str. 1
D-99425 Weimar
Deutschland

Ego ex animi mei sententia spondeo ac polliceor
studia humanitatis impigro labore culturum et provecturum
non sordidi lucri causa nec ad vanam captandam gloriam,
sed quo magis veritas propagetur et lux eius, qua salus
humani generis continetur, clarius effulgeat.
Vindobonae, die XXI. mensis Novembris MCMLXXXIII.