Fwd: Need advice please

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 30 15:59:37 UTC 2012

Kindly reply directly to the sender, Sreekanth Rayalu (email below):

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sreekanth rayalu <sreekanthrayalu at hotmail.com>
Date: 4 December 2011 13:19
Subject: Need advice please

 Dear [INDOLOGY list members]

I am Dr. Sreekanth Uppugonduri. I am a doctor by profession. I am
interested in learning Indology and am looking for courses/diplomas/degrees
in UK. I am full a time hospital doctor, born and brought up in India. I
have learnt some sanskrit 15 years ago during my primary education. I am
very keen to learn Indology especially scriptures like Srimad Bhagavatham
and Mahabharat. I have come across your name a number of times everytime I
search Indology on the internet.
Could you kindly tell me which institutions/ universities in UK offer
Indology courses please.
I would have normally not bothered you, but all my searches online are not
leading me any where.
Thank you for your help.
Kind Regards
Dr.Sreekanth Uppugonduri