transition from Vedic to Hindu religion

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Jan 30 10:01:42 UTC 2012

This is a useful source on the topic:

Bhattacharji, Sukumari. 1970. The Indian Theogony: A Comparative Study
of Indian Mythology From the Vedas to the Puranas. Cambridge: Cambridge
University Press.

Luis González-Reimann
_____