Manuscripts in the Allama Iqbal Library (University of Kashmir, Srinagar)

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 29 19:23:56 UTC 2012

The Allama Iqbal Library in the University of Kashmir (Srinagar, Kashmir) digitalized all the available manuscripts in their collection some years back and put all of them online. I do not know how many scholars are already aware of this, so I simply want to bring this online accessible collection to the notice of the scholars who may be interested in Kashmir Studies. Please follow the link below;

http://www.kashmiruniversity.net/Manuscripts/

The copyright remains with the University of Kashmir.

Best wishes.

Mrinal Kaul