Vishnu on the banks of the Volga river

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 23 10:54:45 UTC 2012

Yes, I got the Polonium reference.  I was living in London and working at
UCL at that time, and poor
Litvinenko<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko_poisoning>died
in UCL hospital, right next to the building where my office was
located.  It is an continuing scandal that Litvinenko's murderer, Lugovoy,
now a member of the Russian parliament, has been protected by Russian
authorities from prosecution.