Hindu idea of "hidden" verses in heaven

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 22 10:42:47 UTC 2012

Interesting idea.  It raises the question, how does one know how big a
literary work is?  If the work is visible as a manuscript, then physical
size is visible.  But many works were transmitted in parts, so a MS might
be only one adhyāya, not giving a vision of the whole.  If a work is orally
transmitted, I guess its size (size?) is the time it takes to recite.