good book on early Vedic period?

George Thompson gthomgt at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 7 21:29:45 UTC 2012

Dear Dominik,

Thank you for your advice about my potential copyright violations
here.  What I conclude from the moral of this tale is that this is
stuff that I have written, and I am willing to share it freely with
anyone.  If the editors of JAOS want to sue me for openly sharing what
I myself have written, let them.

Best,

George