good book on early Vedic period?

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 7 12:47:47 UTC 2012

This list is unmoderated, George.  Your INDOLOGY posts go straight to all
the members as soon as you hit "send."

Neither I nor the INDOLOGY managing committee accept responsibility for
copyright violations by members.  It is up to you to check whether you
signed away your copyright and, if so, whether the new owners of your
research publications will give you permission to distribute copies.

I leave it to you to deduce the moral of this tale.

Best,
Dominik, INDOLOGY committee
--
अनुज्ञप्तिर्न दातव्या प्रतिमायाः कदाचन ||