new book

BROCKINGTON John J.L.Brockington at ED.AC.UK
Wed Dec 12 15:00:26 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Here, with great promptness (thanks to Petteri Koskikallio), is the TOC of this volume (and my apologies for the message a minute or two ago without the attachment -- problems with transmission).

Yours

John Brockington

Professor J. L. Brockington
Fellow, Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
Emeritus Professor of Sanskrit, University of Edinburgh
Vice President, International Association of Sanskrit Studies
From: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Lindquist, Steven [slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU]
Sent: 12 December 2012 13:17
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] new book

Great news!  Could you please post a TOC or a link to one? My brief search online did not turn one up (even at MLBD).

My best,

Steven

STEVEN LINDQUIST, PH.D.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, RELIGIOUS STUDIES
DIRECTOR, ASIAN STUDIES
Southern Methodist University
PO Box 750202 | Dallas | TX | 75275
http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui

Professor J. L. Brockington
Fellow, Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
Emeritus Professor of Sanskrit, University of Edinburgh
Vice President, International Association of Sanskrit Studies

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.