new book

Lindquist, Steven slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Wed Dec 12 13:17:16 UTC 2012

Great news!  Could you please post a TOC or a link to one? My brief search online did not turn one up (even at MLBD).

My best,

Steven

STEVEN LINDQUIST, PH.D.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, RELIGIOUS STUDIES
DIRECTOR, ASIAN STUDIES
____________________
Southern Methodist University
PO Box 750202 | Dallas | TX | 75275
http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui

From: BROCKINGTON John <J.L.Brockington at ED.AC.UK<mailto:J.L.Brockington at ED.AC.UK>>
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:50 AM
To: Indology <INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk<mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk>>
Subject: [INDOLOGY] new book

Dear Colleagues,

Having now after some delay received my own copy of it, I am in a position to announce the publication of:

Battle, Bards and Br?hmins (Papers of the 13th World Sanskrit Conference, vol. II), ed. by John Brockington (Delhi: Motilal Banarsidass, 2012).

At the same time I would like to apologise to all my fellow contributors for the inordinate length of time it has taken for this to be published (the observant among those who study the volume will notice that my introduction is dated May 2007), as well as noting that the title was changed by the publishers without consultation from the version in the PDF sent to them, which was *Battles, Bards, Br?hmans*.

Yours

John Brockington

Professor J. L. Brockington
Fellow, Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
Emeritus Professor of Sanskrit, University of Edinburgh
Vice President, International Association of Sanskrit Studies
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.