future technology for the INDOLOGY list

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Aug 17 07:32:14 UTC 2012

I don't object to a bulletin board per se (though I am not sure how often I would log on without the emails to remind me). Whichever system we use, there must be some means of archiving discussions so that we can refer to them again later. With bulletin board-type interfaces, there is a tendency for the same topics to come up for debate time and time again, as previous discussions drop out of sight.

Valerie J Roebuck