Kirfel's Die Kosmographie and Billard's L'Astronomie

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 28 05:36:12 UTC 2012

Dear Bill,

I don't have a copy, so can't help you there-- but: I once spoke with a
rare book dealer about uncut pages. These make a difference to the value of
collectible books, but for scholarly books, he said to just go ahead and
cut the pages--it makes no difference... well, we all know that our
libraries will be worth much less than we paid for them...

best, Jonathan

--
J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden