FW: Ninth International Workshop on Tamil Epigraphy- 2012

Deshpande, Madhav mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Sun Apr 8 11:02:40 UTC 2012

FYI,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-1608, USA
From: Indology Committee [INDOLOGYCOMMITTEE at liverpool.ac.uk] on behalf of Appasamy Murugaiyan [a.murugaiyan at WANADOO.FR]
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 4:40 AM
To: INDOLOGYCOMMITTEE at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Ninth International Workshop on Tamil Epigraphy- 2012

FIRST CIRCULAR

NINTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON TAMIL EPIGRAPHY
Tamil Nadu, India, 6 to 17 August 2012

We are glad to announce our Ninth International Workshop on Tamil Epigraphy, to be held from 6 to 17 August 2012. Please note that the workshop will be held in Pondicherry and in Tanjavur in Tamil Nadu, India. No registration fees are required, but each participant has to bear the cost of practical works and travelling to different sites.
The workshop will be held from Monday to Friday: morning 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. (lunch break), afternoon 2 to 4 p.m. The participants have to arrange themselves their travel to India. The organisers will be pleased to help the participants to find accommodation in Pondicherry and in Tanjavur on request. We would be thankful to you if you could inform your colleagues and students about this workshop. If you need more information, please contact: a.murugaiyan at wanadoo.fr<mailto:a.murugaiyan at wanadoo.fr>

Appasamy Murugaiyan
Workshop coordinator
EPHE-UMR 7528 Mondes iranien et indien
Paris, France