Intensive Course in Vedic Grammar and Literature

Walter Slaje slaje at KABELMAIL.DE
Tue Apr 3 09:02:27 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,
Dear Lovers of Vedic Language and Literature,

I am pleased to announce that an Intensive Course in Vedic Grammar and
Syntax will be held at the Indology Department of Martin Luther University
Halle (Saale) from September 10th to 21st, 2012.
The course, comprising an introduction into Vedic grammar and syntax as well
as the reading of Vedic hymns and prose, has been entrusted to the proven
and competent hands of Dr Werner Knobl (Kyoto).
The medium of teaching will be German.
All those interested in the course are most welcome and kindly asked to
register by August 1, 2012.

Further details are available on our website:
http://www.indologie.uni-halle.de/aktuelles/
Contact: Dr. Katrin Einicke (katrin.einicke at indologie.uni-halle.de).

Kindly regarding,
Walter Slaje

----------------------
Dr Walter Slaje
Professor and Chair
Institute for Indology
Department of Ancient Civilizations
Martin Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg
www.indologie.uni-halle.de

Ego ex animi mei sententia spondeo ac polliceor
studia humanitatis impigro labore culturum et provecturum
non sordidi lucri causa nec ad vanam captandam gloriam,
sed quo magis veritas propagetur et lux eius, qua salus
humani generis continetur, clarius effulgeat.
Vindobonae, die XXI. mensis Novembris MCMLXXXIII.